Extensive Engineering & Service provide you required all Electrical Drawing Design, Load Calculation, All Electrical Test for Existing and New Factory Building,
The following activities and sequences will be followed:
- Modification & review the as-built drawing.
- Develop and deployment of the NFPA 70 electrical safety program as per ACCORD/Alliance/NI (National Initiative by ILO & DIFE)
- Re-assessment of electrical layout design for remaining load supervision.
- Assessment of each electrical wire size according to the capacity of the circuit breaker as per BNBC/NTPA & Accord/Alliance/NI (National Initiative by ILO & DIFE)
- Assessment or re-assessment of the electrical load management scheme according to load capacity.
- Fixing & arrangement of clear marking for all distribution board as BNBC, ACCORD, Alliance, NI (National Initiative by ILO & DIFE) standard.
- Entire suggestion of how to keep/maintain the documents of all safety programs.
- Provide the report and suggestions for the optimized solution for each NC of CAP (for electrical system condition, electrical maintenance, electrical system information, and electrical lighting system) provided by Accord/Alliance/ILO.
- A thorough visual inspection of the entire electrical system to identify circuit components, visual defects, visual circuit inconsistency and deviation from design, damaged component, a sign of overheat, and a sign of any other potential problems
NFPA 70B (Edition 2006) Art. 21.17.5, NETA MTS 2007(Table 100.18) ACCORD/Alliance/Nirapon Guideline
NTPA Art. 18.104.22.168.2, BNBC 2006 (Art. 22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199) ACCORD/Alliance/Nirapon Guideline
NTPA Art. 188.8.131.52.2, BNBC 2006 (Art. 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11) ACCORD/Alliance/Nirapon Guideline
NTPA Art. 4.16.4, BNBC 2006 Art. 2.11.2, NFPA 70B (Edition 2006)
NFPA 70B (Edition 2006)
Electrical Drawing Design
Electrical Safety Inspection
Electrical Test & Training